Roof Asset Management Plans
Roof Asset Management Plan (RAMP) is a maintenance plan that M&J offer to assist building owners and schools and effectively take ownership of the roof life cycle. As well as providing maintenance such as clearing gutters and outlets, M&J also provide a report highlighting what maintenance has been done and whether there are any defects that require remedial works.
This not only provides good evidence when applying for funding to re-cover a roof, it also helps to maintain existing guarantees and highlight potential problems before they cause further problems internally. This total roof management solution means that building owners have peace of mind with what is happening on their roof.
- Reduce the risk of expensive repairs
- Allows your asset to perform at its best
- Potentially damaging debris removed
- Carried out by trained site operatives
- Expert knowledge leads to damage prevention